Friday, 15 February 2013

_worn #08.02.2013 #amadeus #newtailor


Debut post for the NEW TAILOR suit; a lovely cut two piece in a midgrey Dormeuil Amadeus fabric. Allthough I never really paid that much attention to Dormeuil in the past, I must admit that I a impressed by the overall quality of this Amadeus fabric. Perfect mix between looks and durability. 

_shirt: emanuel berg for new tailor . 100% white twill cotton . mtm
_tie: fiorio milano . silk and cashmere . rtw
_pocket square: fiorio milano . 100 % blue linnen with white flowers . rtw
_socks: pantherella . charcoal wool and lycra . rtw
_shoes: crockett and jones . monkton in tanned leather (recolored by hans heine) . rtw


I'm a fan of white pocket squares, but I guess this blue and white one will do. 


Shoulders peeping up, almost creating a Neapolitan look. 


I guess I was cold. 


Getting my mid brown monktons by C&J tanned to very dark brown by one of the best shoemakers in Holland, Hans Heine in Amstelveen, was one of the best things I could do. Had not worn these shoes for years but enjoying them twice a week now!

No comments:

Post a Comment